What Can I Bring Along with Me to a Drug Rehab Center?
Just the thought of going to a Drug rehabilitation center scares people as they are not sure about how long they would be in that place. They are not even sure about what they can expect from the rehab center. Out of this confusion and anxiety, people feel betrayed by the people who convinced them for getting into this treatment. They also feel bad about getting into this drug abuse problem and stay confused. All this generally occurs when they are packing to go to the rehab facility and forget important things.
The essential things that might be needed in a rehab center are:
- Cash - Money can be in any form, may be cash, credit card, etc., cash preferable. Most of the drug rehabilitation centers provide locker facilities to patients to store their valuables.
- Identification proof - Drug rehab center in which you are going will tell you what kind of identification proof will be necessary.
- Prescribed medication - If you are taking any medication that is useful for your health, then it needs to be registered in the center and also the dosage and timings of when they are needed.
- Toiletries - It would be advisable to carry your own toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo, soap etc.
- Clothes - Your center will tell you what kinds of clothes are apt for the drug rehabilitation center and accordingly they should be carried by you.
- Electronics - Gadgets like alarm clocks, cameras and music players are generally allowed by facilities only if they do not disturb others.